Introduction The field of cryopreservation has evolved over time in leaps and bounds. Freezing solutions have been refined and optimized, and new developments have enabled longer storage periods with better recovery rates. For the best results, below are 3 key tips that researchers should follow when freezing live cells or tissues. Like many other great discoveries throughout history, the first cryopreservation media was made by accident. A team of researchers, Polge, Smith, and Parkes, worked on fowl spermatozoa back in 1948 and wanted to save some samples for later experiments. It is unsure how it happened, but instead of...Read More
Author: Oren Ben Yosef
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
- Biological Industries USA to Support Training Programs for Young Scientists through Partnership with Non-Profit Institute Pathways to Stem Cell Science
- An Introduction to the Evolution of Human Pluripotent Stem Cell Culture Systems
- Spotlight on iPSC production
- Biological Industries USA Signs Agreement With Mill Creek Life Sciences To Add PLTMax Human Platelet Lysate To Its Growing Stem Cell Portfolio
- Choosing the Right hPSC Medium – Points to Consider