As 2016 comes to a close, we want to take this opportunity to extend our gratitude for our great new relationships. Whether you are a customer or a friend of BI and BI-USA, we appreciate the trust that you have placed in us and the opportunity to work with you throughout all of 2016.
We were thrilled to announce our new US division at the end of 2015 (Biological Industries USA, Inc.). With one year under our belt, here are a few exciting highlights from our first full year:
- In the first quarter, BI-USA hosted several state representatives, local government, and area council members at our facility in Cromwell, CT, USA.
- Our scientific teams were featured in the Hartford Business Review, BioInformant, Cell Culture Dish, Biocompare, and more.
- We launched our BI-USA brand cell health campaign which focused on our high-quality, reliable cell culture portfolio for stem cell research (and your health around the lab).
- Announced the acceptance of a Drug Master File for NutriStem® hPSC Medium by the FDA. This announcement, together with BI, enables confidence in NutriStem® being the go-to culture medium for clinical applications.
- Announced sponsorship of the CURE Innovation Labs and cell culture facility in Groton, CT.
- In our first year, we supported and attended several key conferences and symposia. We were featured at the WSCS Atlanta, Wisconsin Stem Cell Summit, ISSCR, 10 years of iPSCs, NYSCF, and Cell & Gene on the Mesa to name a few.
We are excited for what the future brings and wish you much success in 2017!